The 100 Top Hospitals® Summit 2017 took place June 7 – 9 in Key Biscayne, Florida. Attendees gathered to celebrate the outstanding achievements of our award winners and to network with fellow executives.
The agenda included informative and often moving presentations from these distinguished guests:
- Steven K. Klasko, MD, MBP – President and CEO, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
- Chris Van Gorder, FACHE, MPA – President and CEO, Scripps Health
- Austan Goolsbee, PhD – Robert P. Gwinn Professor of Economics, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Plus, we were treated to insights from the experiences of the following IBM Watson Health™ leaders:
- Deborah DiSanzo, MBA – General Manager
- Mike Boswood – General Manager, Value-Based Care
- Paul Tang, MD, MS – Vice President, Chief Health Transformation Officer
The event culminated in a black-tie gala, where the winners of 100 Top Hospitals 2017 were presented with their awards. Attendees can access photos here.
If you would like photos and/or a press release template sent to your PR department, please email Ariana Nikitas.
Planning is now underway for the 100 Top Summit 2018 — the 25th anniversary of the 100 Top Hospitals program — taking place at The Breakers in Palm Beach, Florida. We hope you'll be able to join us.