Remarkable Achievements for Health Systems
The Truven Health 15 Top Health Systems study identifies the 15 best health systems in the nation. This
annual, quantitative study uses objective, independent research and public data sources. Health
systems do not apply, and winners do not pay to market their award.
Our unique, highly coveted 15 Top Health Systems award study is the only study that aggregates
individual hospital performance into system-level data. Building on the 100 Top Hospitals® National
Balanced Scorecard concept, this research allows health system leaders to understand how they measure up
in terms of clinical quality and efficiency.
2014 15 Top Health Systems Award Winners Announced April 21, 2014
The winners of the 15 Top Health Systems award outperformed their peers in a number of ways.
- Saved more lives and caused fewer patient complications
- Followed industry-recommended standards of care more closely
- Made fewer patient safety errors
- Released patients half a day sooner
- Scored better on overall patient satisfaction surveys
Watch for our 2015 study release, April 2015.